Saturday, July 27, 2013

Text and Clone (Class week 10 part 2)

This is Baby. While his age puts him far away from baby-hood, a traumatic experience as a kitten left him with severe PTSD and extreme skittishness.  He is terrified of almost everyone and views any movement towards him as a threat. In this image, while it looks like he is sleeping, he is actually pretending to be asleep. It seemed a fitting caption for him.


Top: Original.
I used the clone tool here to remove the top of the telephone pole and the power line running off right. I wasn't able to remove all of the pole so I ended up cropping the bottom of the photo a little. I'm glad I was able to remove what I did. The little bit of cropping worked ok, but any more would have taken too much away from the image.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful use of the clone tool on the light pole and power line. The improvement between the two photo is simply stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in yer blogs lookinz at yerz photoze... =}

    The sunset one is much improved. The eye is no longer drawn to that stray street light. Very nice. =)

    ReplyDelete