 |
| Top:Original |
This landscape shot has the fisheye filter applied to it. I used the filter to make the horizon look curved, exaggerating the curvature of the earth. This filter was fun to play with because it allowed me to alter the perspective of the shot without having to take it at a different focal length.
 |
| Top: Original |
This picture was taken last winter while a friend was visiting from Singapore. I did a little extra editing with this picture. Before applying the filter I created a separate layer to apple it to. I made sure that the filter layer didn't cover my fried or the horse. I applied the oil painting filter to make the background look like a painting, while leaving the two subjects life-like. (You may have to enlarge the image to see this effect. Clicking on the image will show you full size.)
No comments:
Post a Comment