These are the images I will most likely be using for my Photostory project. I'm not as happy as I thought I would be with some of them, so I may go out next week and take a similar set of images in a different location.
This is an interesting, offbeat, set of photographs. It looks like the story of the story of feet or shoes?
The angles and compositions are very unique. I would suggest taking a boat load of images and then paring them down to complete your story.
Keep it simple in order to have the most impact. It looks as though you are having a lot of fun with this, which is really good, but be careful that you don't get so complex that you lose the ability to relate to your listener/viewer.
These are some great shots. Life on the ground looks a lot different than what we are used to seeing. The variety of images makes it tough for me to see a theme.
I think if you narrowed down your images to those that contribute to your goal, you're smooth sailing. One example I see from what you have is something like, "The journey of shoes" or "what our soles see".
I really like the angles and the different perspective your brought in. I'm looking forward to seeing the final product.
I think these shot are great. I totally understood your story line. I would just like the above comments say is to go out and take some more shots and see what you come up with. What I like about this story is the angles and who would have thought shoes could tell a story. I am looking forward to seeing your finals product.
This is an interesting, offbeat, set of photographs. It looks like the story of the story of feet or shoes?
ReplyDeleteThe angles and compositions are very unique. I would suggest taking a boat load of images and then paring them down to complete your story.
Keep it simple in order to have the most impact. It looks as though you are having a lot of fun with this, which is really good, but be careful that you don't get so complex that you lose the ability to relate to your listener/viewer.
These are some great shots. Life on the ground looks a lot different than what we are used to seeing. The variety of images makes it tough for me to see a theme.
ReplyDeleteI think if you narrowed down your images to those that contribute to your goal, you're smooth sailing. One example I see from what you have is something like, "The journey of shoes" or "what our soles see".
I really like the angles and the different perspective your brought in. I'm looking forward to seeing the final product.
I think these shot are great. I totally understood your story line. I would just like the above comments say is to go out and take some more shots and see what you come up with. What I like about this story is the angles and who would have thought shoes could tell a story. I am looking forward to seeing your finals product.
ReplyDelete