 |
| 1/4000 f/5.6 ISO 800 35mm-85mm @ 80mm |
This photo was taken from the observation tower at Burlington International Airport. This was one of the first pictures ever taken with my camera, before I really knew what I was doing. I completely failed at trying to catch the amazing sunset so I decided to make it look as, for lack of a better term, apocalyptic as possible. Unfortunately I messed up while saving this image and lost the original. I think I succeeded in my goal. I was able to pull out the red/orange of the sun in the rest of the sky while over-exposing the sun to the point that I think it looks like something exploding in the distance.
 |
| 1/400 f/11 ISO 100 40mm |
 |
| Original |
When I saw these flowers I really wanted to capture how the yellow popped against the green behind them. By selecting the flowers and separating them from the background I was able to adjust the exposure and colors separately. Knowing how to select certain things and adjust them individually is going to make editing a much more pleasant experience.
I love the orange sky in the first photo. This is the second photo this week I have seen from the class that could be in a landscape calendar. Great job on the adjustments to the first photo it looks amazing. The second photo you can tell how much adjustments bring out the photos because the adjusted one of these daisies looks wayyyy better than the original. Thanks for sharing and great job.
ReplyDeleteThea
I like how you brightened up the flowers because it makes the photo a million times better! The first photo is amazing and gorgeous I absolutely love it! The landscape photos looks like it is meant to be in a magazine or something. I enjoyed looking at these! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThea